Tuesday, July 27, 2010

lady gaga music history


Lady Gaga has made music history this week after her latest single, Bad Romance, hit the number one spot on the US Airplay Chart, becoming the only artist to have their first five singles to straight to the top in the chart’s history.

Add this to the 8.9 million copies shifted of her debut album The Fame (and the subsequent repackaged album The Fame Monster) and the 23-year-old is pretty chuffed.

“Just six months ago, Bad Romance was nothing but a dream, a recurring melody, a lyric hidden on a napkin on my tour bus,” Lady Gaga said. “Now, it’s my fifth #1 record, and a reminder to fans to always follow their dreams.”

She adds, “I would like to thank all my beautiful little monsters and my incredibly supportive team for the most memorable year of my life. To have had such a phenomenal reception to my second album, The Fame Monster, is life-changing. I’m so happy I could die.”

buy and sell lady gaga tickets at yourticketmarket.com

02-arena-tickets are available at yourticketmarket.com

buy and sell Lady Gaga Tickets from yourticketmarket.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment